Saturday 16 July 2011

Day 21: Anna









3 weeks in!! Not much to tell!! I got my bracket glued back on 3 days ago. strangely, the day I woke up-the bracket next to it had pinged off too! Good job I was going in that day!! It seemed easy for the ortho to put back on-more cleaning stuff, more ceramic (bigger blob this time he said!!) and more glue-job done, it only took a few minutes!! He said brackets are more likely to come off in the first month due to the pressure of the wire! Glad that's done! Until today, when I woke up, I realised one of the upper left brackets next to the back metal one, had come lose and is now hanging by its wire!! Unfortunately there are no appointments that I can attend around work, until next Friday-when I have my wire change anyway! So guess it will have to hang there till then-which is a bit annoying, but there's not a lot I can do about it!!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment